Monday, September 22, 2008

all in deep shit-negative reply split tape


recorded late 2001 at begerk studios, the day booked mainly to record negative reply (their first recording with james vinci on drums) with the AIDS material recorded in a spare half an hour at the end of the day (their last recording with kim mcconchie on guitar). both recordings came out sounding good and it was released in early 2002 on tape.

a scan of the full cover is included in the zip file, complete with ridiculously long winded thanks list. maybe inspired by AVO?

download it here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that blog. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Rather interesting place you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.